Circumstances in which a refund will be granted include:
- In the unlikely event when Express Online Training is unable to deliver the course, students will be issued with a full refund.
- If more money has been paid than is shown on the relevant invoice.
Circumstances in which a refund will NOT be granted include:
- Change of mind
- Incorrect choice
- Change of circumstances
- Financial hardship
- If you make payment, but want or have seen a different price
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with the requirements of a relevant course
- Employer or organisation not accepting a government recognised course
Any other reason a student provides as ground for refund will be assessed by Express Online Training on case by case basis.
Please take into account all information provided on our website, including the FAQ, course information resources, instructions and Student Handbook when considering your purchase.
Where refunds are approved, such refunds will also require the cancellation of any statements of attainments being refunded. In the case of the Construction Induction White Card will require the physical card be returned to us as it will need to be sent back to the issuing state government agency.
Express Online Training offers a cooling off period of ten (10) days where credit for a course has been purchased and the student has not yet enrolled in that course. This cooling-off period is deemed to be waived if the student commences training and/or submits assessment material for that course.