Notwithstanding a learner’s rights under Australian consumer law, refunds are generally not available unless:
- Express Online Training is unable to deliver a course for which a learner has paid fees; or
- The learner has paid to Express Online Training an amount greater than the course fee(s) displayed on the learner’s account at the time when the learner has chosen to start the course.
Where a learner has paid to Express Online Training an amount greater than the course fee(s) as displayed on the learner’s account at the time when the learner has chosen to start the course, Express Online Training will refund to the learner the amount which is the difference between the advertised course fee and the amount paid by the learner.
Circumstances in which a refund will generally NOT be granted include:
- Failure to review and consider all information presented on the Express Online Training website prior to commencing learning for that course;
- Change of mind;
- Incorrect choice;
- Change of circumstances;
- Financial hardship;
- If you make a payment but want or have seen a different price elsewhere;
- Promotional offers advertised after payment has been made;
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with the requirements of a relevant course;
- Employer or organisation not accepting a government recognised course; or
- Failure to meet the requirement of the Academic Conduct Policy.
Any other reason a learner provides as ground for refund will be assessed by Express Online Training on case by case basis.
Please take into account all information provided on our website, including the FAQ, course information resources, instructions and Learner Handbook when considering your purchase.
Where refunds are approved, such refunds will also require the cancellation of any certificates or other documents issued in relation to the course fees being refunded. In the case of the Construction Induction White Card Express Online Training will require the physical card be returned to us as it will must to be returned to the issuing state government agency.
Express Online Training offers a cooling off period of ten (10) days where credit for a course has been
purchased and the learner has not yet commenced learning for that course. This cooling-off period is deemed to be waived if the learner commences learning and/or submits assessment material for that course.