Express Online Training

Sign Up | Forgot your password?

Articles - July | 2016 |

Need a NSW RSA?

Learn about NSW Competency Cards NSW RSA photo competency cards are a necessary requirement for work related to responsible service of alcohol in NSW(SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol). The competency card was introduced in 2011 and hold a … Continue reading

What is the USI & Do You Need One?

From 1 January 2015 onward any person in Australia or with an Australian visa who enrolls in any in any government recognised course or unit will need to obtain and provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI). What is the USI? … Continue reading

National White Card

Is your white card recognized across Australia? When you undertake online White Card training (CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry) you receive a Queensland or WA Work Safe White card. These cards are nationally recognized and … Continue reading


  • September 2016
  • August 2016
  • July 2016
  • June 2016
  • November 2013
  • August 2013
  • July 2013
  • May 2013
  • April 2013
  • March 2013
  • February 2013
  • January 2013
  • December 2012